Covering ride-based repairs and pre-ride checks every rider should know, using essential trail tools, this course is adapted to make sure it fits your level of confidence and experience.
- Personal safety, tool and chemical handling
- Tools, lubricants and aids
- Degrease, clean and lubricate
- Pre-ride equipment check
- Righty tighty and how tight is tight? – the torque wrench
- Brakes – cable adjustment, disc pad and v-brake block adjustment and replacement
- Gears – indexing, cable adjustment, limit adjustment
- Transmission – chain repair and replacement
- Headset – a headset adjustment
- Wheels – punctures, tyre repair
- Emergency repairs – what to do when….
What you need
To attend this course, you should have previously picked up a spanner and tried to work out what might be wrong and what you want to do to fix it?
You will need to be willing to ‘get your hands dirty’.
Our courses tend be held on a 1:1 bespoke basis or for small private groups to ensure that we help you on a date that suits you and to maximise your time and learning with us.
Contact us now by filling out the form below or call us on 01580 879694[contact-form-7 id="973" title="Contact form 1"]