We offer corporate days out that help with employee engagement and team building
Staff benefits and corporate packages that help promote healthy activity, active transport, cycle to work schemes, increased wellbeing, reduced sickness and absenteeism increased productivity.
Fleet maintenance and servicing programmes if you run your own bike fleets
Staff training to keep employees who cycle safe and increase cycle and rider awareness, reducing the risk of accident, if they drive.
Clients include: MOD, NHS, Councils, Schools, British Cycling Southeast, Four seasons hotels.
Save money on a new bike and spread the cost – visit Cycle Scheme to find out more.
Increasing opportunities for physical activity in the workplace improves our well being and can lead to greater job satisfaction.
The global workforce is becoming increasingly service sector oriented, resulting in more sedentary (ie. desk bound) jobs. Coupled with more inactive lifestyles, this trend away from physical labour has health implications through prolonged periods of sitting and inactivity.
Evidence suggests that physical activity can benefit an organisation because active workforces tend to:
- report less illness and recover more quickly from the illnesses they do get
- experience less work absence
- experience lower staff turnover
- be more productive
- have fewer industrial injuries
- report higher levels of satisfaction with their work
- create a positive corporate image
Facts & Figures
What does physical inactivity cost UK businesses?
- The estimated cost per year to the wider UK economy from physical inactivity is £8.2 billion
- Physically active workers take 27% fewer sick days
- The average time an employee takes each year due to sickness is 9 days
Investing in a workplace health initiatives will result in the following benefits:
Benefits for Employers
- The potential economic return on investment (ROI) for a UK business that invests in workplace health initiatives is £4.17 for every £1 spent
- An employer who actively promotes wellbeing in the workplace is eight times more likely to have employees fully engaged in their work
- Promoting good health
at work can see a 25 to 40% reduction in absenteeism
Benefits for Employees
- Employees who take part in workplace health initiatives generally become more active, more fit, and less stressed
- Workplace health initiatives can boost employee morale and increase job satisfaction
- Being engaged in a workplace health initiative helps reduce the risk of illness and disease
We can tailor a number of solutions as part of your employee benefits package be it discounted corporate or family days out, reduced costs of buying a bike or servicing, discounted shopping, mobile bike servicing if your workforce cycles to work.
Call us to see what we can do for your work force.
Contact us now by filling out the form below or call us on 01580 879694[contact-form-7 id="973" title="Contact form 1"]