Why Choose Quench As Your Bike Shop?
- Quench have a large and varied set of products and services which can satisfy our customers needs. We focus on helping our customers gain a better, richer cycling experience!
- Our bike shop will tailor your bike to your requirements – treating you as an individual.
- The Quench bike shop has fantastic customer service and we ensure you receive hassle free service in a timely, efficient, professional, knowledgable manner thanks to our experienced, professional and honest staff.
- Our staff our very friendly and have received training to a high level.
- Our bike shop provides an end to end solution for customers thanks to our long term relationships with suppliers.
- We are eco-friendly and minimise the impact on our natural surroundings.
- At our bike shop, we offer 100% honest advice and look to build long term relationships with our clients.
- We are seen as the 1st choice provider in our field!
- Best Retailer Finalist for two consecutive years, at the Business Excellence Awards.
Online Bike Shop
We believe that you can’t beat an in-store service. It’s not possible to get a proper bike fit over the internet, or have those little fine tuning adjustments that make a new bike feel just right. We believe that by visiting our in store Specialists you will be in a better position to make a more informed purchase and have a more pleasant shopping experience.
In addition, with ever increasing and varied options around bike standards and parts, it can often be hard to purchase the correct product. Our specialists are on hand to help, and often will be able to fit your new purchase while you wait.
Based in the forest, visiting the store is also a great excuse to combine your shopping with a ride on the trails, followed by some cake and a coffee at the café.
However, whilst we love to see you in person, we understand that it s not always possible and sometimes you need to shop on line. Click here to visit our online store.
To view the brands we stock in our store, please click here.
Free Health Check
When you buy a bike from us, we will:
- Set up and inspect your bike free of charge
- Fit or swap over any extra items free of charge
- Fit and set up the bike specifically to you
- Provide a free 6 week check, service & tune up
- Provide free healthchecks at anytime
Quench Qualified Staff
We promise that you will be served by:
- well trained
- well informed
- professional staff
Our staff will always value you, your time and your custom.
Tailored Free Fitting Just For You
We will tailor your experience with us to your personal needs, treating you as an individual that matters to us.
We seek to build long term relationships with our customers, right from the very first time that they walk in or make an inquiry with us.
Visit us today for a bespoke experience!
Ride to Work and Save!
Save up to 42% off a new bike and accessories.
We accept most forms of Cycle to Work scheme including:
- Green Commute
- plus even more!
Save the tax and pay monthly through your salary, it couldn’t be easier!
Transition / Whyte Demo Centre
As a Transition and Whyte UK hire and demo centre, you can ride any of the bikes available, directly compare bikes and speak to an expert, so that you avoid a costly mistake and can make the right choice to suit you.
Ultimately though it’s a great way for you to experience, see and try these bikes first hand in the environment that they were designed for…on the trails in the forest. You can’t do that on the internet or high street!
We will tailor your experience with us to your personal needs, treating you as an individual that matters to us. We seek to build long term relationships with our customers, right from the very first time that they walk in or make an inquiry with us.
Service and Experience
We will ensure that you experience excellent, hassle free service and that you will receive a timely, friendly, efficient, professional, knowledgeable service based on, experience, customer service, quality, professionalism, integrity and value.
Bring to the market a great range of complimentary, quality products and services that anticipates and satisfies our customers needs, to allow them to better enjoy, enrich and improve their cycling experience.
Provide an end-to-end solution for our customers and develop long-term relationships and a winning network of clients, suppliers and customers through honesty, integrity, professionalism, growth, partnership, service and value.
Integrity and Honesty
We operate in an open and honest manner in all of our business transactions. We always endeavor to give best advice to our customers to ensure high levels of repeat business and personal recommendation.
Be mindful of our responsibilities to the planet and minimize our impact on our natural surroundings.
Contact us now by filling out the form below or call us on 01580 879694[contact-form-7 id="973" title="Contact form 1"]