For the best
Why Choose Quench As Your Bike Shop?
- Quench have a large and varied set of products and services which can satisfy our customers needs. We focus on helping our customers gain a better, richer cycling experience!
- Our bike shop will tailor your bike to your requirements with our Bike & Body Fit Service – treating you as an individual.
- The Quench bike shop has fantastic customer service and we ensure you receive hassle free service in a timely, efficient, professional, knowledgeable manner thanks to our experienced, professional and honest staff.
- Our staff are very friendly and have received training to a high level.
- Our bike shop provides an end-to-end solution for customers thanks to our long term relationships with suppliers.
- We are eco-friendly and minimise the impact on our natural surroundings.
- At our bike shop, we offer 100% honest advice and look to build long term relationships with our clients.
- We are seen as the 1st choice provider in our field!
0% Interest Free on Purchases Over £250
Making the bike you really want affordable.
- 0% interest on purchases over £250.
- Available over 6, 10 or 12 months.
- 10% minimum deposit.
- Finance provided by V12 Retail Finance.
Subject to acceptance, terms and conditions apply.
Tailored Shopping Just For You
We will tailor your experience with us to your personal needs, treating you as an individual that matters to us.
We seek to build long term relationships with our customers, right from the very first time that they walk in or make an inquiry with us.
When you buy a bike from us, we will also provide you with a free Bike & Body Fit to ensure you and your bike are optimised for performance.
If you are thinking of buying a new bike, we can help you save money and time, by advising you on which bike would most specifically suit you using our unique Bike & Body Fit database of bike suppliers.
Even if you aren’t purchasing a bike from us you can still benefit from the Bike & Body Fit and use the data from that to shop online to make sure you get the best bike for you without trying it out.
Visit us today for a bespoke experience!
Quench Qualified Staff
We promise that our staff will be:
- well trained
- well informed
Our staff will always value you, your time and your custom.
Free Health Check
When you buy a bike from us, we will:
- Set up and inspect your bike free of charge.
- Fit or swap over any extra items.
- Fit and set up the bike specifically to you.
- Provide a free 6 week check, service & tune up.
- Provide free healthchecks at anytime.
Ride to Work and Save
Save up to 42% off a new bike and accessories.
We accept most forms of Cycle to Work schemes including:
- plus even more!
Save the tax and pay monthly through your salary, it couldn’t be easier!
Whyte and Scott Demo Centre
As a Whyte UK and Scott hire and demo centre, you can ride any of the bikes available, directly compare bikes and speak to an expert, so that you avoid a costly mistake and can make the right choice to suit you.
Ultimately though it’s a great way for you to experience, see and try these bikes first hand in the environment that they were designed for.
Online Bike Shop
We believe that you can’t beat an in-store service. It’s not possible to get a proper bike fit over the internet, or have those little fine tuning adjustments that make a new bike feel just right. We believe that by visiting our in store Specialists you will be in a better position to make a more informed purchase and have a more pleasant shopping experience.
In addition, with ever increasing and varied options around bike standards and parts, it can often be hard to purchase the correct product. Our specialists are on hand to help, and often will be able to fit your new purchase while you wait.
Based at Cyclopark, visiting the store is also a great excuse to combine your shopping with a ride on the track or trails, followed by some cake and a coffee at Park Eat.