Want a birthday party that all the children are going to talk about for ages?
Reasons to party with Quench Cycles
- Our birthday parties offer a great group experience of Cycloparks dedicated, traffic free mountain bike trails all year
- Our qualified and very experienced guides will take groups from 8 years old and upwards out in on to the trails to explore all that Cyclopark has to offer
- Groups will have an exciting ride, tackling bumps, rollers, banked corners, bridges and the occasional jump
- Our guides will cater the ride the ride to the skill level of the group
- Guides will never go down a trail that they think will be too difficult
- Guides will offer coaching along the way to help improve skills and confidence
- We have great traffic free, dedicated, all weather Mountain bike trails for maximum enjoyment
- Easy booking because we know you’re busy
- We’ve delivered over 1000 parties so we know what we’re doing!
- Kids can bring their own bikes to keep costs down
- Hire bikes are available at a discounted rate to help keep it simple.
Our Party Guides
We offer childrens parties parents love because they are in the hands of experts. Your group leaders are:
- Qualified trail leaders & skills coaches to keep you safe in the hands of experts & to minimise risk
- Qualified mechanics to keep you moving
- Qualified HSE recognized Wilderness First Aiders because accidents can happen
- Enhanced CRB / DBS checked for peace of mind
- In constant communication with the store and can arrange immediate assistance if needed
- Guides know the trails and routes and can adapt them to suit the group’s ability. Timings are adhered to, ensure everyone returns safely without getting lost
- Guides can give on hand coaching hints, tips and advice to make the ride more enjoyable and enhance skill set.