Days Out & Benefits
Corporate days out help build cohesion within a team, essential for increasing success and efficiency and helps boost your staffs health and wellbeing.
This is where corporate days out, grand team building activities, really flourish. At Quench we present a fantastic corporate team building opportunity and our previous clients include the MOD, NHS and councils.
We can facilitate simple or difficult team challenges/exercises, provide all the equipment and instructions!
We also offer corporate days out at our Bedgebury site, the real outdoors!
Increasing opportunities for physical activity in the workplace improves our well being and can lead to greater job satisfaction.
The global workforce is becoming increasingly service sector oriented, resulting in more sedentary (ie. desk bound) jobs. Coupled with more inactive lifestyles, this trend away from physical labour has health implications through prolonged periods of sitting and inactivity.
Evidence suggests that physical activity can benefit an organisation because active workforces tend to:
- report less illness and recover more quickly from the illnesses they do get
- experience less work absence
- experience lower staff turnover
- be more productive
- have fewer industrial injuries
- report higher levels of satisfaction with their work
- create a positive corporate image
Facts & Figures
What does physical inactivity cost UK businesses?
- The estimated cost per year to the wider UK economy from physical inactivity is £8.2 billion
- Physically active workers take 27% fewer sick days
- The average time an employee takes each year due to sickness is 9 days
Investing in a workplace health initiatives will result in the following benefits:
Benefits for Employers
- The potential economic return on investment (ROI) for a UK business that invests in workplace health initiatives is £4.17 for every £1 spent
- An employer who actively promotes wellbeing in the workplace is eight times more likely to have employees fully engaged in their work
- Promoting good health
at work can see a 25 to 40% reduction in absenteeism
Benefits for Employees
- Employees who take part in workplace health initiatives generally become more active, more fit, and less stressed
- Workplace health initiatives can boost employee morale and increase job satisfaction
- Being engaged in a workplace health initiative helps reduce the risk of illness and disease
- Free to book!
- We offer employees a family and friends discount after they have visited us for a Corporate day out
Call us on 01474 335 662 for further information and to book your corporate day out!