share our passion
For us, Quench isn’t just about running a bike store. For us, it’s much more than this. It’s an opportunity to share our passion for biking and the benefits that it can bring.
Quench is about inspiring & making a difference to your life, allowing you to engage with & discover the thrill of the outdoors by creating accessible adventure through fun, excitement, education and challenge and by creating value & making a difference through our people, products & services. It’s about allowing you to do something positive, either for yourself or with friends and family, be it getting fit or having fun but spending positive time, in a positive environment, doing something positive… together
We’re an award-winning business set within unique and award-winning locations, providing inclusive cycling for all abilities of cyclist for skills development, education, recreation and above all fun.
We seek to build long term relationships with our customers, right from the very first time that you walk in or make an inquiry with us and we have developed a great range of complimentary, quality products and services that anticipates and satisfies your needs, to allow you to better enjoy, enrich and improve your cycling experience.
We genuinely put our customers at the centre of everything that we do to ensure that you have the best and most positive experience possible.
Situated just 15 minutes by train from London, Cyclopark is the largest cycling destination in Europe and boasts world class facilities. It’s a great place for a day out but also a great base to start your biking adventure to places further afield.
Facilities on site
- Family and single-track mountain biking on graded, purpose built tracks
- 330 metre international BMX racetrack
- 6km mountain bike track
- 2.9km tarmac, traffic free road circuit
- 1,400 square metre skatepark
- 3,000 square metre cycle based playground
- Bike shop, hire and servicing.
- Bike fitting
- Birthday parties
- Led & Guided rides
- Skills courses & Tuition
- Maintenance courses
- Kids play areas
- Sports scientist and therapist
Why use us
- We have one of the largest hire fleets in Europe; this means that we will always be able to find a bike that suits you.
- We have additional items, which means that the whole family can enjoy the experience of cycling and being outdoors, even if they can’t ride.
- We replace our equipment annually and which undergoes rigorous inspection and maintenance. This means that you can be guaranteed that all of the equipment is great quality, safe and working.
- Our team shares our passion of biking and are professionally qualified and Enhanced CRB checked. This means that you have the peace of mind that you will deal with enthusiastic, well trained, qualified team members to ensure that you receive the best advice and service possible.
- We are open 7 days a week all year, so that you can visit us at a time that suits you.
- We are an award wining business, which means that you will experience great customer service, environment and facilities.
- We have dedicated, traffic free cycle routes, on a road track and off road, which means that you and your family or group are safe.
- Our workshop is ranked in the top 25 of ACT recognised workshops, which means that you can rest assured that both our bikes and also yours, if you have it serviced with us, is being worked on by trained, competent, well qualified mechanics.
If this doesn’t convince you, we will also guarantee your experience. We are so confident of the quality of our products and service, that if you experience a problem with any of our products or service, we will fully refund you.