Which Bike Is For You?
Standard Adult Bike
- A great way to experience the forest for either a leisurely ride on the Blue Route or for a more adrenaline fuelled ride on the Red route. A good quality mountain bike, with front suspension.
- Take your experience to the next level! Ideal for the red route. Plenty of gears, hydraulic brakes, front and rear suspension for a smoother ride, more traction and more speed.
- Great for either the Blue or Red route. Both front suspension only and full suspension models available. Ideal for taking the pain out of those hills and to get to the fun bits more easily. Great also if you have kids that you need to tow.
- It will be great on a bicycle made for two!
- Can be fitted to your bike. Can take 2 children aged 1 – 6. Room for your kit too.
- Suitable for ages 1 – 4.
- Attached to our bikes. Suitable for ages 4-6.
Additional Equipment available
- Highly recommended and free with every hire. Additional helmets available to hire.
- Don’t get lost! Highly recommended. Available in store to buy.
- Great for keeping mud and dust out of your eyes. Available to buy. 10% off purchases when hiring bikes.
- For additional comfort and those delicate bits! Available to buy. 10% off purchases when hiring bikes.
- Great for providing more grip and for ‘saving’ your hands. We don’t hire gloves but you’ll receive 10% discount when buying gloves and hiring bikes.
- Keeping hydrated is really important. We don’t hire water bottles but you’ll receive 10% discount when buying water bottles and hiring bikes.
- Energy Products to keep your stamina up! 10% off purchases when hiring bikes.
We require a deposit when hiring a bike. Either a Pre-Authorisation on bank card, a Form of ID (Passport or Drivers License) or a Bank Card in the name completed on hire form.
All bikes need to be hired out by someone who is over 16.
Always cycle within your ability, observing the marked routes.
Please be considerate to other forest users.
Never cycle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescribed or otherwise).
Quench Cycles reserves the right to refuse hire based on its own judgment.
Cycling is a physical activity. If you are concerned about your health you should consult your GP before participating.
Forestry Commission Car Parking charges apply to bookings.
Please contact the Forestry Commission for parking charges and payments.
Cycling is undertaken at your own risk.
Quench UK, its subsidiaries and the Forestry Commission cannot be held liable for any loss or injury caused to you or third parties.
Quench Cycles cannot guarantee the suitability of the tracks for cycling.
Contact us now by filling out the form below or call us on 01580 879694