Hiring bikes is easy, simple and fun.
- We have one of the largest single site hire fleets in Europe; this means that we will always be able to find a bike hire that suits you.
- We have additional items, which means that the whole family can enjoy the experience of cycling and being outdoors, even if they can’t ride.
- All of our bikes are replaced regularly and rigorously inspected and serviced against a 34 point service plan by qualified mechanics to ensure your safety and enjoyment
- We replace our equipment annually and which undergoes rigorous inspection and maintenance, which means that you can be guaranteed that all of the equipment we offer for bike hire is great quality, safe and working.
- We will fit you with the right bike and the equipment that you need to ride safely on a day out that you won’t forget.
- With over three hundred bikes available for bike hire – for both on or off-site use. You can guarantee that we’ll have a bike that will fit you. Regardless of your age or ability, our expert staff will fit you with the right bike and equipment you need to ride off safely to a day out you won’t forget.
Not confident, don’t want to get lost? – For complete peace of mind, book one of our guides. They can show you the best of the forest, give hints, tips and coaching whilst riding and ensure that you don’t get lost. They can even take you to a local pub for lunch. Find out more about our guides here.
We don’t just think that you’ll enjoy riding with us, we guarantee it! If your experience doesn’t live up to expectations and you experience a problem with our bikes, we will refund the cost of your bike hire.
Contact us now by filling out the form below or call us on 01580 879694