Bike Hire In Kent – Cycle In England’s Garden
Are you looking for a way to explore the forest on two wheels with the minimum of fuss and see more of Bedgebury’s beautiful woodland and habitat that so much wildlife calls home?
Do you want to come and enjoy our award winning cycle trails that twist and turn through the forest, with various grades of trail to challenge you?
Do you want to experience the fun and thrill of mountain biking or take a more leisurely ride?
Don’t have a bike or do you not want the hassle of transporting and cleaning your own?
Hiring bikes is easy, simple and fun.
- We have one of the largest single site hire fleets in Europe; this means that we will always be able to find a bike hire that suits you.
- We have additional items, which means that the whole family can enjoy the experience of cycling and being outdoors, even if they can’t ride.
- All of our bikes are replaced regularly and rigorously inspected and serviced against a 34 point service plan by qualified mechanics to ensure your safety and enjoyment
- We replace our equipment annually and which undergoes rigorous inspection and maintenance, which means that you can be guaranteed that all of the equipment we offer for bike hire is great quality, safe and working.
- We will fit you with the right bike and the equipment that you need to ride safely on a day out that you won’t forget.
- With over three hundred bikes available for bike hire – for both on or off-site use. You can guarantee that we’ll have a bike that will fit you. Regardless of your age or ability, our expert staff will fit you with the right bike and equipment you need to ride off safely to a day out you won’t forget.
Not confident, don’t want to get lost? – For complete peace of mind, book one of our guides. They can show you the best of the forest, give hints, tips and coaching whilst riding and ensure that you don’t get lost. They can even take you to a local pub for lunch. Find out more about our guides here.