Please note that dogs are no longer allowed on the single track
Why use us
- We have one of the largest hire fleets in Europe; this means that we will always be able to find a bike that suits you.
- We have additional items, which means that the whole family can enjoy the experience of cycling and being outdoors, even if they can’t ride.
- We replace our equipment annually and which undergoes rigorous inspection and maintenance. This means that you can be guaranteed that all of the equipment is great quality, safe and working.
- Our team shares our passion of biking and are professionally qualified and Enhanced CRB checked. This means that you have the peace of mind that you will deal with enthusiastic, well trained, qualified team members to ensure that you receive the best advice and service possible.
- We are open 7 days a week from 8am, all year, so that you can visit us at a time that suits you.
- We are an award wining business, which means that you will experience great customer service, environment and facilities.
- We offer a free on site recovery service which means that you will never be left stranded in the forest and that you have peace of mind that help is never far away should it go wrong for you or your bike.
- We have dedicated, traffic free cycle routes in 2500 acres of forest which means that you and your family or group are safe from cars in beautiful scenery.
- We re-invest 15% of everything that we earn back into the Forestry Commission for the upkeep of the site which means that you will experience a great environment and facilities.
- Our workshop is ranked in the top 25 of ACT recognised workshops, which means that you can rest assured that both our bikes and also yours, if you have it serviced with us, is being worked on by trained, competent, well qualified mechanics.