Our mission is to get people cycling. Allowing them to engage with and discover the thrill of the outdoors by creating accessible adventure through fun, excitement, education and challenge
We are an award wining business, which means; great customer service, environment and facilities.
- We have one of the largest hire fleets in Europe; this means that we will always be able to find a bike that suits you.
- We have additional items, which means that the whole family can enjoy the experience of cycling and being outdoors, even if they can’t ride.
- We replace our equipment annually and which undergoes rigorous inspection and maintenance. This means that you can be guaranteed that all of the equipment is great quality, safe and working.
- Our team shares our passion of biking and are professionally qualified and Enhanced CRB checked. Deal with enthusiastic, well trained team members to ensure that you receive the best advice and service.
- We offer a free on site recovery service which means help is never far away should it go wrong for you or your bike.
- We are ranked in the top 25 of ACT recognised workshops, which means that both our bikes and yours are being worked on by trained, competent, well qualified mechanics.
Find Out More
Quench was started in September 2005 by me, David Cole. Much of my career was in hotel management, running some of the best hotels in the country…….
The Quench experience is now available in 3 fantastic locations; Mountain biking at beautiful Bedgebury Forest, Urban Cycling at Cyclopark, plus, our Workshop & Bike Cafe at Gravesend Station.
We are open 7 days a week from 8am, all year, so that you can visit us at a time that suits you.